• GUINEA RELIEF OF ITS DEBTS
• Morocco: Bombardier Aerospace implanted in Nouaceur
• Prices, profits and planning - the teaching of Hayek
• Nigeria’s Grave Numbers
• The Market Economy and its Enemies
• Somalia: Rebuilding a stateless country’s piracy-driven economy
• Ethiopia and U.K. forge closer economic ties
• Libya’s oil promises amid Gaddafi defections
• Southern African countries zero in on Gaddafi assets
• Botswana diamond sector wage disparity favours South Africans?
• Finding Gaddafi’s hidden fortune
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe calls for foreign product boycott
• Ethiopia, Nigeria, DRC to get increased aid from UK
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Ethiopia: A new law for horticulture producing and exporting enterprises
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Ivory Coast: 40% of world’s cocoa under threat of destruction
• Silence over Ethiopian land grab broken
• Togo - China: Development plans amid questionable record
• Fuel crisis hits Southern African countries amid protests
• Egypt and Tunisia: Economic turmoil after revolution?
• Crisis hits Ivory Coast economy
• Ethiopian government price ceiling to be readjusted?
• Ethiopia braces for oil shortage as Sudan shuts pipes
• Mubarak’s billions and a lot of hungry Egyptians
• Full archives Economics