• Africa’s ‘Growth is not accompanied by employment’?
• Ugandan Sex workers attack religious leaders
• Botswana diamond sector wage disparity favours South Africans?
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Egypt and Tunisia: Economic turmoil after revolution?
• Zimbabwe workers set to cripple fragile economy
• Tunisia’s unemployment suicides and protests
• NAPEO: A new North African and U.S. partnership
• Ethiopia gets a US $27m Chinese leather factory
• South Africa’s cabinet wage bill at all time high
• Nigeria: Unions fight to raise minimum wage
• South African incomes not reflecting economic growth
• South Africa: ANC in panic mode?
• Gabon deports several Whites for racism
• Malawi: French style retirement reform causes chaos
• ’Funny money’ from China a cause of Zambian mineworkers’ shootings?
• One million Cubans to lose their jobs
• Mugabe gets pay rise as Zimbabwe struggles with salary related strikes
• Crisis hits Air Zimbabwe
• South African President Jacob Zuma faces ultimatum
• South Africa: ANC to split?
• South Africa: Zuma warned of doom as strike continues
• South Africa: The fat paycheck that caused national uproar
• Algeria’s collective suicides over joblessness
• South Africa braces for massive strike action
• South Africa: Boosting job creation and exports key to growth, says OECD’s Gurría