• Madagascar’s uncertain future despite new political deal
• Madagascar: 50 years of independence and still in crisis
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina handpicks his new ministers
• Madagascar: Bloody police and military mutiny attracts popular support
• Madagascar: Sanctions force leader into submission
• Eastern Africa commemorates World Press Freedom Day 2010 (Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Madagascar)
• Madagascar: Statement by Marc Ravalomanana on Recent Press Speculation
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina ready to share power?
• France in a hot-spot over Mugabe, El Bashir, Rajoelina affair
• Madagascar: Ending the Crisis
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina won’t budge
• Madagascar: Death toll rises after tropical cyclone
• ’Madagascar’s Education System Faces Meltdown’
• Madagascar: Rajoelina vents his spleen at the EU
• Madagascar: U.S. may slap Rajoelina’s gov’t with sanctions
• Zimbabwe-Madagascar: Mugabe pushing proposal to overthrow Andry Rajoelina militarily?
• Madagascar, Guinea, Niger get U.S. economic aid boot
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina remains president after consensus
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina changes tactics, orders arrests in Ravalomanana camp
• Madagascar: "the foundations of a civil war is being witnessed"
• Madagascar: Who will head the transition government?
• Madagascar: A historic peace deal already compromised by Rajoelina’s position?
• Maputo Summit: A final solution for Madagascar’s political crisis
• 19 COMESA states to intervene militarily in Madagascar?
• Mugabe’s moral high ground before Bashir, Ravalomanana
• Madagascar: Why is Marc Ravalomanana accusing France?
• Full archives Madagascar