• Call for Action to Thwart Bid by Libya, and other notorious human rights abusers, to join UN Human Rights Council
• Mauritania: An African state where Blacks are "second class citizens"
• Arabization and a history of Black-African marginalization in Mauritania
• Mauritania: "Arabization has nothing to do with Islam"
• Mauritania: Arabization hateful of African culture?
• Mauritania: Marginalised Black populations fight against Arabisation
• Terrorism in Africa: Best way forward is economic development
• Italian Minister Frattini in Africa: food security agreement in Mauritania
• Al Quaeda in the Islamic Maghreb gaining ground
• Mauritania: Why the United States and France validated Abdel Aziz’s election
• Mauritania: Opposition cries foul over Military Junta’s electoral victory
• U.S. Welcomes African Union’s Call to Action on Mauritania
• Mauritania junta: A year of empty european condemnation
• Libyan leader backs much criticized Mauritanian junta
• Terrorist attacks further dent Mauritania economy
• Spanish ship seized by Mauritania to be freed only after ...
• 10 Al Qaeda terrorists arrested in raid by security forces
• Mauritanian junta soliciting popularity pledges public media pluralism
• West African coasts and coastal cities slowly submerging
• Mauritania : catastrophe ahead if deposed President is not restored
• Ousted Mauritanian President was coup leader’s puppet ...
• Coups, Slavery, Extremism and a confused Mauritanian population
• PM and top gov’t officials released from captivity, President still in custody
• South Africa joins Nigeria to condemn and reject Mauritanian coup
• Nigerian President sends strong warning to Mauritanian Army Chief Mohamed Ould Mohamed for coup
• An unusual serial rapist and killer arrested
• Full archives Mauritania