• South Africa: Police launch an assault against minors Marikana
• Malawi: En route for energy independence
• DR Congo: UN report exposes army’s role in prolonging conflict
• Zimbabwe police "blood diamond" abuses continue as they ignore Kimberley Process
• Japan and China in Botswana follow French example in Niger?
• Several bodies of South African Zimbabwean miners recovered after mining disaster
• Niger’s uranium, poverty and France’s growing wealth
• A more transparent mining industry to profit Africans
• Zambia’s copper-dependent economy at a breaking point
• Chinese smelters flee DR Congo without paying workers
• South Africa: End of a global golden reign?
• AREVA makes investment history in Namibia
• Mega power plant for Namibian uranium mines in the pipeline
• Namibia zinc mine strike continues
• Ancient treasure ship discovered in Namibia