• Unlikely backers legitimize Black History Month observance
• Mama Grizzly Palin Mauls Smokey the Bear
• United States: Black-White educational divide no longer down to poverty?
• Kevin Prince Boateng: The story of a genius in the making
• Gabon deports several Whites for racism
• Tea Party ‘Talk’ tainted by racial bigotry
• Homophobia: The violence of intolerance
• The tragedy of remaining a slave: The art of Black on Black hatred
• The Media’s Betrayal of Black Men: The 2025 Game Changers Project Seeks to Tell the Entire Story
• Of Gaddafi and Arab racism towards Blacks
• Australia and New Zealand: Where are the natives?
• Africans are primitive, pet-eaters and child-killers...
• Racism: UN accuses France
• Second class French citizens?
• Racism towards Blacks in Morocco and Maghreb, a taboo topic
• U.S. news media still can’t get it right on race
• National Coalition on Black Civic Participation Comment on Shirley Sherrod
• NAACP Legal Defense Fund Statement on Shirley Sherrod
• New Orleans Man Charged with Shooting African-Americans in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
• Sudan: Khartoum rejects South Sudanese oppression claims
• Somaliland: Racist killings and marginalized Gabooyos
• U.S. Justice Department Settles Lawsuit Alleging Racial Discrimination by the Township of Green Brook, New Jersey
• Texas Education Board Makes Stupid Move
• US and Brazil seek to eliminate racial and ethnic discrimination
• US Federal Judge Assists Retaliation Against Whistle-Blowers
• SA police prevents extremist attacks ahead of World Cup