• Egypt’s president Mohammed Mursi decrees pardon revolutionaries
• Botswana diamond sector wage disparity favours South Africans?
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Namibia: Uranium enrichment in the offing
• DR Congo: Illegal gold mining continue despite ban
• U.K. faces law suit over DR Congo resource-war
• Partnership Africa Canada (PAC) condemns violence in Zimbabwe’s diamond fields
• SAP Participates in New Project to Drive Extractive Industries Transparency in Ghana
• Nigeria: A matter of gold and death
• Sustainability key to growth in Africa
• Zimbabwe police to move into mining industry
• Zimbabwe-Iran: Uranium deals against debts?
• Ghana: Avoiding the Oil resource curse
• Guinea: Mixed feelings over Chinese take over of Guinea’s Bauxite mines
• Kanye West Leads BET HIP-HOP AWARDS ’09 Nominees ...
• Zimbabwe police "blood diamond" abuses continue as they ignore Kimberley Process
• Ghana records increasing mineral revenue amid profit fears