• Discovering the birth of France’s first “child donor”
• Listeria: A biological hacker in the human immune system
• Gout - more fatal in women
• Are allergies to medicine caused by virus?
• Simulated Mars space mission moves forward
• Walk off Alzheimer’s and Dementia!
• Smoking, an accelerator of skin ageing
• Cavemen ate cooked veggies, says study
• Euro satellite for web connections launches
• Photosensitivity – what is it and what are the risks?
• What is the circadian rhythm?
• Plants and sleeplessness: What not to do
• The dirtier the pig...
• Diagnostic testing for Sudden death syndrome in young adults
• Ancient arrows and Africa’s place as the cradle of technology
• One month without sex...
• Cameroon establishes its own generic drug production unit
• American Lung Association Releases Report on Lung Cancer in African Americans: Calls for Eliminating Health Disparities
• First Studies of Fossil of new Human Ancestor Take Place at the European Synchrotron
• Ethiopia: Commissioner Potocnick briefed on African Union activities
• Egyptian Nobel laureate on Obama’s Council of Advisors
• Jhpiego’s Dr. Harshad Sanghvi receives international health award
• Tracing African ancestry reveals human mystery
• The Faith Of Scientists: In their own words
• British researchers prove humans can live 14 years longer
• Nigerian specialists find solution to climate change