• Rwanda elected for UN non permanent Security council seat
• Libya: The dangers of leaving Gaddafi in power
• Libya: Gaddafi and his Mali-Chad Tuareg mercenaries
• Ivory Coast civil war could destabilize region
• Libya: Light at the end of tunnel for freedom fighters
• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Egypt’s anti-democracy militias raise concern
• Algeria’s of state of emergency: The more things change...
• Libya: International forces close in on Muammar Gaddafi
• Ivory Coast heading towards civil war?
• Zimbabwe: Activists arrested to prevent Egypt-Tunisian style protests
• Nigeria: Military seizes weapons from Islamist militia
• Nigerian businesses looted in Harare Zimbabwe
• Uganda: Heavy security deployment trigger concern
• John Mahama: The Politics of Peace
• Privatizing Somalia’s war on Piracy
• Arms cache in South Africa biggest in recent years
• Nigeria Electoral Commission tested in Delta gubernatorial election
• Nigeria: Ex-military leader behind Christmas and New Year’s Day attacks?
• Zambia: Coup plotter set free on humanitarian grounds
• Nigeria: Muslim extremist group clamped down
• Ugandan women don’t want their breasts checked by police
• Uganda Will Not Abandon Somali Brothers and Sisters
• South Africa: A deliberate move to deport Zimbabwean immigrants?
• Ivory Coast: Forced removal of incumbent President called for
• Somalia: Government gradually takes over capital