• Tuareg and AQIM: The unlikely jihadist bedmates
• Morocco’s militant hackers
• A Spanish flottila to call for Western Sahara independence from Morocco
• Rage over Saudi ban on Mecca pilgrimage for Moroccan women
• Ramadan and crime: What Algerian authorities tried to hide
• Wyclef Jean: Not so Haitian
• Morocco-France: Mysterious disappearance of an anti-fasting journalist
• Unesco Elections: Controversial Egyptian Farouk Hosni set to win
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina changes tactics, orders arrests in Ravalomanana camp
• Italy: Anti-immigration law reminiscent of Nazi era mass deportation law?
• Madagascar: Who will head the transition government?
• Niger: Opposition seek ECOWAS intervention in President’s hold on power
• Edinburgh: Malawian artists take swipe at Madonna
• Chinese - Algerians: The big tension
• Niger referendum: A very muscled victory for Mamadou Tandja
• Niger: An "illegal" referendum under high surveillance
• Swine flu - A/H1N1 influenza: 2010 World Cup threatened?
• South Africa’s 1st post apartheid recession, a new President and an angry population
• Congo: Election results known ahead of time
• Brutal killing of Egyptian in Germany ’Islamophobic’ says head of Jewish group
• A common Authority for AU: Gaddafi scores a point
• Niger President defies all to remain in power
• Is the Obama administration being overly zealous in targeting more African countries against human trafficking?
• Shocking Spanish police maltreatment of African immigrant caught on film
• Gaddafi, African Union chairman accused of collaborating with Italy against Africans...
• Madagascar: Why is Marc Ravalomanana accusing France?