• Exposing Nigeria’s hyena handlers
• Libyan-Gaza-Israel Amalthea aid ship standoff as it happened
• Libya pledges strong ties with Sudan as border closes
• Fashionable burqas or a political statement
• Drug cartels losing ground in African drug war?
• Libyan crash leaves one survivor, ash cloud causes "unlikely"
• Shell East African exit attracts Asian and North African firms
• Niger coup: "Tandja is not in a good position"
• Uganda Shilling dips against US dollar
• Ethiopian PM consoles families of Airline crash victims as list confirms 90
• Vaccinations before sex
• Nigeria: Financial system under reconstruction
• DRC student’s question drives Mrs. Clinton mad
• Sudan: Lubna’s trouser war, a call for Islamic law review?
• After London and Paris, Venus regains her dignity, but how much?
• Rabies introduced to Africa by Europeans 200 years ago?
• Nigeria: Mend destroys US oil giant, Chevron, pipelines
• Gabon: Will Omar Bongo’s death mark the end of an era?
• Côte d’Ivoire: November 29 set for Ivorian elections
• Arab league summit: Drama or Summit ?
• France to exploit DRC uranium Sarkozy promises change
• Guinea Bissau: High profile killings linked to rivalry
• Teddy Afro discharged! Previous sentence questionable?
• Controversial plan to promote Nigeria or the Jackson 5?
• Saint Valentine’s Day: Originally North African?
• Gaddafi’s unification plan: Stop Ethiopia-Eritrea dispute