• Libya’s Gaddafi ‘Ordered Lockerbie Bombing’
• Libya: The Gaddafis in panic mode?
• Egypt: Gamel Mubarak goes into hiding
• Africans are primitive, pet-eaters and child-killers...
• Uruguay broke the heart of a whole continent
• Adebayor may play for Togo again if...
• Dutch Oil Company in the dock for Ivory Coast disaster
• Malawi could lose millions in aid after gay verdict
• South Africa, centre of England’s World Cup bid controversy
• Drogba to kill off Wigan at the Bridge to help Chelsea cling title
• Yar’Adua a man of peace
• Catholic sex abuse scandals uncovered in Africa
• UK Parliament bans ’Vulture Funds’ companies that fleece on Africa
• South Africa: British minining investments threat over racial tensions
• SA Police head warns officers to lose weight or get the sack
• The lost Kingdom of Ife, found in Europe
• US urges Nigeria to act on Jos killings
• Ethiopia: Aid money spent on weapon is “Palpable Nonsense”
• SA World Cup to help heal global advertising wounds
• Zuma hits back at The British as state-visit begins
• South Africa in Media Row
• South Africa Football Association condemns British Stab-vest company
• SA World Cup 2010: Stop the double standard!
• Nigerian syringe terror bomber: More details unfold
• UK: The bridge may collapse without African football players
• The day Venezuela taught Nigeria a hard lesson