• The end of dynastic presidential politics in Africa?
• Homosexuality: Tension between Cameroon and European Union
• Algeria snubs France in sahel counterterrorism initiative
• African coalition to fight Al-Qaeda in Sahel formed
• Western Sahara: Morocco to be sent to court by injured Spanish activists
• Second class French citizens?
• Libya tears United States and United Kingdom apart
• Algeria-Morocco: French car maker Renault moves to north Africa
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina handpicks his new ministers
• France: Burqa debate turns into fistfight
• Morocco ahead of Algeria and Egypt in democratic transitions in the Arab World
• Will Italy legalise xenophobic and anti-African laws?
• Madagascar: Rajoelina vents his spleen at the EU
• Al Qaeda extends Somali network warns Christians Ethiopians
• South Africa 2010 World Cup: Salaries of 32 national coaches released
• Freemason Presidents in Africa: Ali Bongo ordained Grand Master of Gabon
• Middle East Peace Process: Hillary Clinton disappoints the Arab League
• South Africa Land Reforms: Zuma gov’t strategically assists White farmers’ investments abroad
• France to answer for arms sale to an African country?
• Angola, DRC and Congo deport illegal immigrants
• Caster Semenya affair: Lies from the top
• Madagascar: "the foundations of a civil war is being witnessed"
• Growing climate related disasters in Africa justify Meles Zenawi’s threats
• Sudan: Lubna al-Hussein prefers prison to a $200 fine
• Cameroon: Paul Biya’s holiday bill thirty times more than Barack Obama’s?
• Microsoft OneApp to provide internet services to low-end mobile phones in Africa