• Somalia’s Shabaab rebel banned Islamic agency relief
• Central Africa Republic celebrate 50th Anniversary of Intellectual Property right
• White celebs say ’I Am African’ for AIDS campaign
• Ivory Coast’s battle for antiretroviral drugs
• Drug addicts turn to HIV drugs for lethal mix
• Texting helps monitor HIV/AIDS in Kenya
• HIV/AIDS: First South African vaccine being tested in Cape Town and Soweto
• Swazi Politican wants HIV+ people’s buttocks branded
• Poor countries tackling HIV better than Richer countries?
• Pregnant HIV positive women risking it all ?
• Sex Poverty and HIV/AIDS on a Caribbean Island
• Botswana gov’t focuses on Male circumcision against HIV/AIDS
• AIDS, an avatar of colonialism ...
• Bareback sex against the not so ‘sweet’ rubber in Nigeria
• Roadside sex in Africa
• Sahel: Sahel climate change diary - Day 1
• World Banks aims to continue its fight against AIDS in Africa
• Food versus Green fuel to develop Africa
• Somalia: Extension of peace mission’s mandate not enough, says government
• Reducing maternal deaths in Africa
• Guinea-Bissau-Senegal: On the child trafficking route
• DRC: Poor harvest threatens food security, transport problems close feeding centre
• UN emergency fund CERF and NGOs - "Progress made, progress to make"
• Ethiopia: Six more NGOs to operate in Somali region
• New improved disaster response tool
• Mogadishu residents trapped by violence - MSF