• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Civilian Persecuted by the Rwandan military
• Libya’s Gaddafi ‘Ordered Lockerbie Bombing’
• Americans killed on hijacked yacht off Somalia
• 11 year old girl suffers 8 month rape ordeal by 14 men
• Human trafficking and sex slave rings on the rise in Southern Africa
• Angola: Chinese violence and murders, protest or criminality?
• South Africa’s "shoot and kill the bastards" policy questioned
• Uganda: LRA rebel leader Joseph Kony’s relatives live in fear
• Zimbabwe: Several tortured soldiers die after UN expert is refused entry
• Controversy in the UK over Ivory Coast toxic disaster
• Guinea: EU calls for justice, ECOWAS warns of dictatorship
• South Africa: Kidnapped, Raped and Stabbed for being gay...
• Tanzanians to be hanged for gruesome Albino ritual murders
• South Africa still the world’s number one Rape and Murder haven?
• Trafigura in Africa: A crime against humanity
• Ivory Coast: Massive population poisoning, Dutch oil-trading company guilty?
• Somali Piracy: U.K., Cyprus, Japan, Singapore, U.S. sign New York declaration
• Ghana: Shocking American’s paedophile sex tape scandal condemned
• Zimbabwe: 80 year old woman armed robber on the run
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s prisoner amnesty questioned
• Men on Men rape cases in DR Congo: The ordeal of "bush wives"
• South African airport theft under review ahead of 2010 World Cup
• Zimbabwe: Biti death threats connected with Defence minister’s bitterness over proposed mining laws?
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s nephew to face court as incriminating videos are released
• South Africa - Zimbabwe border fences disappear: Opposition expresses fears