• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Civilian Persecuted by the Rwandan military
• Libya’s Gaddafi ‘Ordered Lockerbie Bombing’
• Americans killed on hijacked yacht off Somalia
• 11 year old girl suffers 8 month rape ordeal by 14 men
• Human trafficking and sex slave rings on the rise in Southern Africa
• Military attack of Rebel cartel could destabilize Nigeria?
• No peace until AU forces withdraw from Somalia?
• Somali Pirates tricked into Sharia Law trap
• Mali President hailed for Canadian hostage release
• Lesotho PM’s assassination attempt, suspects arrested
• Maersk set to review policies after Somali pirate attack
• Somali Pirates gripped by panick but remain motivated
• Somali Pirates moving to counter US military action
• Rwanda ’94: Grief and Pain mark remembrance day
• Nigeria: Rebels raising their stock of kidnapped Britons
• Threats or Amnesty: Nigerian President and Rebels react
• Zimbabwe: Police seek two armed women rapists
• Rapists in northern Ivory Coast on the loose
• Robber attacks Mugabe aides, Escapes in their vehicle...
• Nigeria: Surprising number of rebels seek rehabilitation
• US Navy in Ghana: Not a question of oil for security !
• Kenyan activists’ assassinations, a possible police complicity?
• Somali pirates spreading wealth in an unusual manner
• Nigeria: Rebels deprived of booty destroy Shell pipeline
• Guinea’s junta brings corrupt "cocaine" officials to book