• End game in Côte d’Ivoire marks a new beginning
• Libya: Uganda offers Muammar Gaddafi refuge
• Of Western hypocrisy, Obdurate tyrants and Changing times
• Military Intervention in Libya and The other side of International Diplomacy
• Ethiopia to overthrow Eritrean government?
• U.S-Egypt to pursue ’strategic interests’ together
• Botswana-Zimbabwe diplomatic row over armed scouts imminent
• UK-Ethiopia: Baroness Kinnock, Africa Minister visits Ethiopia
• Rwanda and France bury the hatchet
• U.S. Welcomes Normalization of Chad-Sudan Relations
• Madagascar: U.S. may slap Rajoelina’s gov’t with sanctions
• Italian foreign minister promises support to Somalia and Uganda
• New Permanent Representative of Benin Presents Credentials to UN Secretary-General
• New Permanent Representative of Equatorial Guinea Presents Credentials to UN Secretary-General
• Nigeria as a terror ground: U.S. African commander "not aware"
• U.S. issued ultimatum to drop Nigeria from terror list
• Sudan: Omar al-Bashir still a very wanted man
• Ethiopian PM: "U.S. or Mars ambassador... won’t have any impact on elections!"
• British Parliament tables motion in support of Aminatou Haidar
• Zimbabwe: Zanu-pf defy Commonwealth, scorn Jacob Zuma
• Gabon-France: Ali Bongo’s visit to help restore France’s image?
• Ethiopian government’s aid discrimination evoked by British minister
• Wen Jiabao Meets with Egyptian President Mubarak
• Bush Diaries Found in the Back of New York Cab!
• Middle East Peace Process: Hillary Clinton disappoints the Arab League
• Zimbabwe: No place for the United Nations