• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Inch’Allah Opposition delivers Cameroon to Biya on a Platter of silver
• 2011 Presidential Election in Cameroon: Context, Risk and Conflict Prevention
• The Nigerian Youth Service- A Tribute to many ‘Unknown Soldiers’
• US-Nigeria: ’Trajectory of bad elections’ should be checked
• Wyclef Jean shot through the hand in Haiti
• Uganda: President Yoweri Museveni to stand in 2011 elections
• Wyclef Jean: Not so Haitian
• Wyclef Jean: "If I Was President"
• Zimbabwe in electoral reform bid
• Madagascar’s uncertain future despite new political deal
• Sudan: Tug of war over return of southerners in north
• Rwanda attracts mixed feelings over progress
• Sudan: Imminent war between North and South?
• Nigeria: President gets party accord to run in 2011 elections
• Rwanda election: Big win for Paul Kagame after vote count
• Rwanda election free and fair?
• Rwanda: Free press, post-genocide
• Rwanda: Media banned from operation ahead of elections
• Peace process takes a hit in Central African Republic
• Guinea military seek to take over power again?
• The day Somaliland voters braved al Qaeda threats to engage in “the Devil’s practice”
• Guinea elections: Enraged party to dispute results in court
• Burundi: A bloody presidential election
• Guinea: The long wait for election results
• Somaliland: Peaceful presidential election defies al-Shabab