• France provides financial aid to DR Congo to assist the homeless persons
• The Global Fund Welcomes U.S. Budget Allocation of US$1.05 billion for 2011
• Zambia: President accused of bill amendment to get money
• Finding Gaddafi’s hidden fortune
• Ethiopia, Nigeria, DRC to get increased aid from UK
• Egypt and Tunisia: Economic turmoil after revolution?
• Climate deal: ’An essential beginning’ but hard work lies ahead
• Zimbabwe: Tsvangirai calls indiginization law null and void
• Africa Policy Experts and International Think-Tanks Challenge Labour Debt Relief Bill
• Zimbabwe bullies Zambia for a ten year old debt
• IMF - Arab Republic of Egypt 2010 Article IV Consultation Mission, Concluding Statement
• Botswana: Ex President faces embarrassment
• IMANI Alert: : Watch These Oil Numbers!
• World Finance Exchanges and Brokers Awards 2010
• China warns Zimbabwe: We are not ’friends!’
• False promises of Aid to Africa
• Ethiopian Shipping lines set to get heavy loan from China
• IMF Executive Board Completes Third Review Under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement for Niger and Approves US$5 Million Disbursement
• Morocco did not experience economic crisis?
• Africans reach out in solidarity with Haiti
• Ghana: How Affordable is the STX-Ghana Affordable Housing Project?
• Uganda Shilling dips against US dollar
• Police warned not to collect taxes in South Sudan
• Addis Ababa: New African Union conference center a lasting testimony of strong afro chinese relations
• SA World Cup 2010: Ticket prices keep Africans away
• IMF Executive Board Concludes 2009 Article IV Consultation with Kenya