• France provides financial aid to DR Congo to assist the homeless persons
• The Global Fund Welcomes U.S. Budget Allocation of US$1.05 billion for 2011
• Zambia: President accused of bill amendment to get money
• Finding Gaddafi’s hidden fortune
• Ethiopia, Nigeria, DRC to get increased aid from UK
• Egypt and Tunisia: Economic turmoil after revolution?
• Zimbabwe’s “juice card" economy
• Zimbabwe: Tendai Biti cuts Mugabe’s election budget request
• South Africa’s cabinet wage bill at all time high
• Nigeria: Unions fight to raise minimum wage
• South African incomes not reflecting economic growth
• Marshal-Plan for Africa after "colonial rape"?
• Ethiopia: High remittance figures from World Bank ridicule national statistics
• Malawi: French style retirement reform causes chaos
• A Snap shot of the World Bank and IMF Annual Meetings: How to achieve a world without poverty!
• Ethiopia gets multi-million dollar funding for agriculture sector
• International Donors Must Fund Female-Controlled HIV Prevention Gel
• Ethiopian PM seeks to stop policy requirements from donor countries
• Why Good Governance Matters More in Africa Than Aid
• Ghana: Say NO to Protectionism, Dr. Kwesi Nduom!
• Africa’s high return rate for the "frontier market investor"
• Ethiopia: Addis demolishings begin despite lack of compensation funds
• Ethiopian PM Zenawi snubs West hails China and India
• Ethiopia: Price hikes hit transport and construction sectors after birr devaluation
• Mugabe gets pay rise as Zimbabwe struggles with salary related strikes
• Commission for Africa seeks faster progress