• Kenya: bloody battle between Orma and Pokomo
• Prices, profits and planning - the teaching of Hayek
• Inch’Allah Opposition delivers Cameroon to Biya on a Platter of silver
• End game in Côte d’Ivoire marks a new beginning
• North Sudan: 354 Christian and Jewish Southern Sudanese Slaves Liberated
• US-Nigeria: ’Trajectory of bad elections’ should be checked
• Sierre Leone: No more sanctions as diamond trade picks up
• Algeria-Morocco: Violent clash averted in Western Sahara stand-off
• Burundi: Fear of civil war looms
• Sudan: U.N. and U.S. step up effort on Sudan referendum
• Malawi leader under fire for planned Cuba trip
• Somalia: Islamist militia takes over Horn Afrik and GBC radios
• Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan, the facebook addict!
• Guinea: The longest wait for second round presidential polls
• Beneath the Islamic beards and burqas
• U.S. "not choosing sides" in Sudan’s "make or break" period
• The crescent: Islam’s accidental symbol
• Ethiopia: Nowhere to hide for insurgent forces
• Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla inexorably Moroccan?
• Sudan: Obama steps up efforts ahead of independence referendum
• A Spanish flottila to call for Western Sahara independence from Morocco
• Africa’s unfinished independence
• Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi speaks very good english
• Morocco’s Al Adl wal Ihsan: The King’s Islamist canker
• Sudan: North guilty of using LRA rebels to destabilize south?
• Nigeria President’s security reshuffle politically motivated?