• Nigeria qualify for 2013 African U-20 finals
• Amnesty report cases of civilian abuse in south sudan
• North Sudan: 354 Christian and Jewish Southern Sudanese Slaves Liberated
• Ethiopia: Four NGOs get government ban
• Africans start winning the battle against malaria
• Several Christians hastily convert to Islam for clothes
• South Africa: Zimbabweans flee with hope and US$50
• EGYPT: changing attitudes to rape?
• Sudan: Hundreds of children missing after Darfur attack
• "Equality Now" urges UNODC forum to address sex trafficking
• Cameroon - Chad: Refugees from N’djamena still fearful of returning
• Refugees still fleeing Chad
• Reforming the Congo’s security forces
• Tech For Food 2008 will welcome Youba Sokona
• UN emergency fund CERF and NGOs - "Progress made, progress to make"
• New improved disaster response tool