• Treason cases split Zimbabwe lawyers association
• To Return Or Not to Return
• Zimbabweans in South Africa risk deportation after passport office fire
• South Africa: A deliberate move to deport Zimbabwean immigrants?
• Nigeria’s mass deportations to root out extremism ahead of polls?
• Gabon deports several Whites for racism
• Eritrea: National football teams thousands flee for dear life
• Africa in the European Union
• A serious French identity crisis: Who do you think you are?
• South Africa Home Affairs Minister clueless over immigration figures
• 2011 U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery: Open until November 30
• Angola, DRC and Congo deport illegal immigrants
• European immigration policies: Human rights abuses denounced
• Italy: Anti-immigration law reminiscent of Nazi era mass deportation law?
• South Africa - Zimbabwe border fences disappear: Opposition expresses fears
• Shocking Spanish police maltreatment of African immigrant caught on film
• Gaddafi, African Union chairman accused of collaborating with Italy against Africans...
• UK slaps South Africa with visa requirements
• Great Britain to remove nationals from Zimbabwe
• Escaping from African war to European indifference
• Migrant workers outnumber Equatorial Guineans
• Greece to extend residence permits for foreign students
• Citizen’s summit on migration demands a more humane Europe
• Sierra Leoneans flocking into Liberia raise xenophobia concerns
• EU to create job search centre in Africa to stop illegal migration
• Jean Ping in brussels to discuss France’s request for El Bashir’s case