• Mozambique: Brazil and U.S. join in cooperative development program
• Ghana: Pure Home Water for the north
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Silence over Ethiopian land grab broken
• Ethiopia: Meles Zenawi sends strong warning to chaotic businesses
• Ethiopia gets a US $27m Chinese leather factory
• IBM and Tanzanian Government Sign Collaboration Agreement
• South Africa: British minining investments threat over racial tensions
• Shell East African exit attracts Asian and North African firms
• Ethiopia: Egyptian bank begins feasibility studies in Afar region
• EAC steps up preparations for 3rd EAC investment conference / World Bank to launch report on doing business in the EAC at Conference
• $18bn African Investment – but can the Middle East take the call?
• Zimbabwe: French oil group Total victim of Black empowerment regulation?
• Survey on Young People in Egypt 2009
• Ghana seeks to diversify Nigerian foreign investments
• Ethiopia: Diaspora investment bond enhances economy
• Ethiopian Airlines set to upgrade training academy with French assistance
• Kenya: Political risks could kill inspiring local investment models
• Frost & Sullivan: Economic Growth Energises Mozambique’s Electricity Industry
• World Bank’s 2010 doing business index: Ghana can do better!
• Rwanda makes an impressive jump in World Bank ’doing business’ rankings
• Africa becomes the world’s food basket at what cost?
• African gov’ts doling out land to investors for free?
• Ethiopian WB country director pledges $35B for Africa
• Madagascar: Rajoelina cancels heavy investment deal
• 3rd Wave of global crisis threatens African growth