• Argentina delegation talk over warship being detained outside Ghana
• Attorney General Abdel Meguid Mahmoud challenges Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
• Sierra Leone court will soon deliver its final judgment
• International fraud: Le Floch-Prigent charged in Togo
• International fraud: Le Floch-Prigent extradited to Togo
• On the Charles Taylor verdict: a valuable precedent or blundering Western meddling?
• Nigeria: Police win bloody fight against bank robbers
• Kenya: South African judge to head poll fraud investigation
• Kenyan minister’s aide arrested over US$ 2,800 bribe
• Rights group demands justice for 44 persons murdered in Gambia
• Zimbabwe: Blacks and Government fight over White land
• Nigeria police dismiss 35 officers for corruption
• Ethiopia: Committee to Protect Journalists condemns arrest
• "D-Day-cum-Super-Tuesday" for Nigerian Politics
• Nigeria: opposition will accept court’s verdict
• Angola extradites MEND leader, associate to Nigeria
• Yar’Adua’s Boot Camp Reforms: Kicking himself out of office?
• Sudan : A british School teacher judged for offending Mohammed
• Zoe’s Ark affair : Is Cécilia Sarkozy on-board ?
• Zoe’s Ark: French will stay in Chad’s prison.
• Government accused of hypocrisy in Zoe’s Ark affair