• Kenya’s Favorite Son Does It Again
• Several arrests in the army headquarters following an attack
• Striking miners urge to return to work.
• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Port Harcourt University in Nigerian shut down following the lynching of 4 students
• Côte d’Ivoire political crisis challenges democracy
• Ivory Coast: South African pastors to the rescue
• Tunisia’s unemployment suicides and protests
• Opposition presidential candidates in Uganda worried
• Nigerians say no to former military leaders running for president
• Republicans move quick to derail Obama agenda
• Zambia: Coup plotter apologizes to Chiluba, asks for God’s forgiveness
• Sudan could split into several countries
• 2010: Africa’s Presidential year
• Nigeria: Ex-military leader behind Christmas and New Year’s Day attacks?
• Nigeria: Muslim extremist group clamped down
• Ivory Coast: A Genocide Alert?
• Gbagbo threatened by military in Ivory Coast
• Sudan - A nation divided: What is to be expected
• Nigeria: Violence blamed on politicians
• Zimbabwe threatens Prime Minister with treason
• Sudan - A nation divided: separation and peace possible?
• Sudan - A nation divided: The United States, Britain and China
• US-Russia nuclear arms pact clears Senate hurdle
• Apple explains removal of WikiLeaks app