• Kenya’s Favorite Son Does It Again
• Several arrests in the army headquarters following an attack
• Striking miners urge to return to work.
• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Port Harcourt University in Nigerian shut down following the lynching of 4 students
• Zambia: History to remember president over legalised corruption
• Egypt: Sex, politics, murder and a lot of money
• Zimbabwe PM Tsvangirai, Chinese poet Liu tipped to win Nobel Peace Prize
• Wole Soyinka: Words, deeds and a serious Nigerian political party
• African American Likely Voters’ Support for Tea Party is Significant in Recent Poll
• Nigeria: Ex Financial Crimes Commission Boss vows to end corruption as president
• Egypt’s presidential campaign: The war has begun
• Uganda: 42 candidates to challenge Museveni
• Malawi leader under fire for planned Cuba trip
• Nigeria: Drama and intrigue unfold as presidential race begins
• Ethiopian PM Zenawi snubs West hails China and India
• Dissecting the Tea Party
• Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan, the facebook addict!
• Guinea: The longest wait for second round presidential polls
• Beneath the Islamic beards and burqas
• Uganda organizes prayer week ahead of 2011 elections
• Nigeria: Election timing generates heated debates
• Nigeria President’s security reshuffle politically motivated?
• The historic retreat of African autocrats
• Rwanda Peacekeeping: Goodwill or Blackmail?