• Kenya’s Favorite Son Does It Again
• Several arrests in the army headquarters following an attack
• Striking miners urge to return to work.
• Political leader Nana Konadu Agyemang promise to transform Ghana
• Julius Malema, South Africa’s politicians reacts to allegation of fraud
• Port Harcourt University in Nigerian shut down following the lynching of 4 students
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s Zanu-PF splitting from within
• Burundi: A bloody presidential election
• Guinea: The long wait for election results
• Madagascar: 50 years of independence and still in crisis
• Guinea holds first democratic elections
• Namibians slam Zambian president over missing activists
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe to refuse new Tsvangirai ministers?
• Sudan: PCP appeal for Al Turabi’s release or trail
• Mugabe, Zenawi, Bashir, Afwerki, Mubarak, Biya... World’s worst despots list
• Rwanda: Assassination attempt linked to President Kagame
• Zimbabwe: Tsvangirai-Mugabe agree on constitution process and election date
• Gambia: President accused of locking up rivals
• Ethiopia: Opposition coalition reject Supreme Court decision over election results
• Zimbabwean asylum seekers top UN chart ahead of Somalia, Afghanistan
• Albinos seek electoral representation in Uganda
• Sudan: US supports south Sudan’s independence
• Africa Union at the 2010 World Cup: Keep it Simple, Stupid!
• Rwanda: Jailed US genocide denialist lawyer charged on another count
• Africa-France summit: Win-win economic ties in the offing?
• Cameroon: A 50th independence anniversary amid joy and pain