• Suicide bombing during church service in Kaduna
• DRC and Uganda prohibited from pilgrimage in Mecca
• 26 Mubi students killed on an attack
• NIGERIA MUSLIM WOMEN DEPORTED ON THEIR WAY TO MECCA RETURNED HOME
• Christianity: a papyrus identified as from the 4th century revived the debate on the marriage of Christ
• France: the group"Do not touch my prophet" called for a demonstration in Paris
• Sexuality: Artificial hymen, a Moroccan sore?
• Egypt: Pig-cull induced street rubbish a “national scandal”
• Nigeria: Perpetrators of religious riots could be freed again
• Nigerian sectarian violence: Religion as a pretext
• Zimbabwe: Anglican Church invites Mugabe to pray out ex Bishop’s unholy mess
• Uganda: Thousands of children demonstrate in favour of anti-gay bill
• Nigeria: Use Restraint in Curbing Jos Violence
• Nigeria: Religion still a blindfold for violence
• Christian Copts of California: Christians of Egypt are Massacred, and President Mubarak is Still Silent!
• Botswana: Radical Jamaican cleric trained Batswana to attack 2010 World Cup?
• The Abyssinian Baptist Church Ministry of Christian Social Concern Hosts 12th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. ’Non-Violence’ Youth Event
• Troops Patrol Nigerian City after Clashes
• Nigeria: Police clampdown on new extreme Islamic sect
• Terrorism and Africa: Blood in the Sand
• Nigerian al-Qaeda terror suspect was a troubled youth
• Gay Uganda and the Broken Body of Christ
• Tabaski Redux
• Tabaski, Thanksgiving: Back to Back
• Sudan Trouser woman: "I may not return to Sudan"
• Murder In The First