• Suicide bombing during church service in Kaduna
• DRC and Uganda prohibited from pilgrimage in Mecca
• 26 Mubi students killed on an attack
• NIGERIA MUSLIM WOMEN DEPORTED ON THEIR WAY TO MECCA RETURNED HOME
• Christianity: a papyrus identified as from the 4th century revived the debate on the marriage of Christ
• France: the group"Do not touch my prophet" called for a demonstration in Paris
• Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla inexorably Moroccan?
• Rage over Saudi ban on Mecca pilgrimage for Moroccan women
• September 11, Terry Jones and the Koran
• Morocco’s Al Adl wal Ihsan: The King’s Islamist canker
• Nigeria: Extreme Islamists preparing to strike again?
• Planned Quran-burning could endanger troops
• Ramadan: Advice on getting through it in good shape
• Egypt President Hosni Mubarak warns of Iran
• Ramadan and crime: What Algerian authorities tried to hide
• Al Qaeda in Yemen
• Somalia: Al-Shabab in ’the end of the aggressors’’ war
• Ghana: Reverend Minister raises the Politico-religious bar
• Nigeria: Arms cargo to epicenter of religious tension seized
• New York Mosque and Obama: A right to have a right?
• Morocco’s Ramadan culinary and lifestyle experience
• Ramadan and football: The odd couple?
• Racism towards Blacks in Morocco and Maghreb, a taboo topic
• Nigeria: Islamist group roasted Policemen like animals
• Ugandan Muslims "living in fear"
• Egypt: Ready for equal rights regardless of religion?