• Rwanda elected for UN non permanent Security council seat
• Libya: The dangers of leaving Gaddafi in power
• Libya: Gaddafi and his Mali-Chad Tuareg mercenaries
• Ivory Coast civil war could destabilize region
• Libya: Light at the end of tunnel for freedom fighters
• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Gaddafi’s case for one African army
• Police Brutality – Big human rights abuse in America
• Somalia’s anti-piracy war triggers UN and US concern
• Zimbabwe: Editor released but "dark times are back"
• Uganda: Museveni uses security to attract northern votes
• Nigeria: Government forces and rebels resume battle over Niger Delta
• Uganda government warned by Human Right Watch
• ‘The rest of the world has to change its perception of Africa’
• Great lakes: Rwanda and DR Congo to eradicate rebellion
• Côte d’Ivoire: Light at the end of the tunnel?
• Nigeria: Group to take Rivers State to court for Police crackdown
• Algeria snubs France in sahel counterterrorism initiative
• Sudan: Government to arm villagers against rebel attacks
• Zimbabwe: Security forces draw swords over shot officers
• Nigeria President’s security reshuffle politically motivated?
• Rwanda Peacekeeping: Goodwill or Blackmail?
• Kenyan journalist nabbed over Uganda islamist attack
• Nigeria: President’s kidnapped advocate freed
• Guinea-Bissau: A time for change
• Nigeria: Arms cargo to epicenter of religious tension seized