• Namibia: Baby-dumping rates soar among school girls
• Ugandan Sex workers attack religious leaders
• Morocco: The loneliness of an intersex
• Uganda: Anti-gay minister of ethics and integrity resigns
• Anti-gay propaganda splits Uganda priests and churches
• Beyond sex: South African school girls seek ’Fashionable Pregnancies"
• Virginity begins at the tip of the doctor’s scalpel
• Kenya: Was the women’s sex strike a success?
• Globalization: Learning English for sex in Nigeria...
• Of African women, Greeks, the art of sex and politics
• Secret hymen repair in Morocco
• Zimbabwe Constitution: Gays fear Mugabe’s animosity
• Egypt: "Metro", eroticism banned
• Sierra Leone: Clitoris cutting now an adult only affair
• Black women seeking clitoris reconstruction not a luxury
• Virgin before marriage, indispensable or superfluous?
• I am a dying African bestial porn actor stranded in Europe
• Rapists in northern Ivory Coast on the loose
• Prostitute! Forced sex through Africa to Europe on a bus
• Women, sex and one night stands: an increasing trend
• What has Africa done to organised religion to deserve this...
• Virginity: The Hymen and Foreskin under lock and key
• Catholic Church seeks damage control after Pope gaffe
• Virgin by all means possible: The search for a new hymen
• Maggi Cube: A suppository and enema for a "bubble butt"?
• Sexy campaigns for gay men in South Africa