• Namibia: Baby-dumping rates soar among school girls
• Ugandan Sex workers attack religious leaders
• Morocco: The loneliness of an intersex
• Uganda: Anti-gay minister of ethics and integrity resigns
• Anti-gay propaganda splits Uganda priests and churches
• Beyond sex: South African school girls seek ’Fashionable Pregnancies"
• Shock over Zimbabwe’s hard gang-raping women
• Kenya’s Akuku Danger goes to the Polygamy Hall Of Fame
• Zimbabwe: Male prisoners to get condoms
• New Publication Transcends Language Barriers to Share Untold Stories of Gay Men Living with HIV around the World
• Rape in Mecca: Algerians seethe with anger
• Rage over Saudi ban on Mecca pilgrimage for Moroccan women
• Treating vulva infections or vulvitis
• Nationwide male circumcision begins in Zimbabwbe
• Uganda’s anti-pornography law to fight homosexual vice
• Zimbabwe government accused of promoting teen sex
• A call for sex workers’ rights in Africa
• Swaziland: King Mswati the cuckold!
• Sex toys: Chimpanzees, Man’s primate rival
• Global leaders call for end to homophobia and human rights abuses
• Results From Ground-breaking New PSI Study on Male Circumcision to be Released
• Global Health Leaders to Sound Alarm on Dual Crises of HIV, Discrimination among Gay Men During Vienna Press Briefing
• One month without sex...
• Terrorists: Sexually depraved idiots
• Male circumcision killing South Africans
• Do women need a sex pill?