• Namibia: Baby-dumping rates soar among school girls
• Ugandan Sex workers attack religious leaders
• Morocco: The loneliness of an intersex
• Uganda: Anti-gay minister of ethics and integrity resigns
• Anti-gay propaganda splits Uganda priests and churches
• Beyond sex: South African school girls seek ’Fashionable Pregnancies"
• Uganda: Thousands of children demonstrate in favour of anti-gay bill
• U.S. Pressure Against Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill Rises as Ugandan, American Human Rights Activists Testify Before Congress
• Uganda: Anti-gays launch campaign against US, UK, Canada...
• Uganda: President finally speaks out on anti-gay bill
• Uganda anti-gay bill author clarifies killing people over small issues
• Uganda to withdraw anti-gay bill as economy nosedives
• Prostitution : Yasmine: Sex, Islam and White overalls
• Gay Uganda and the Broken Body of Christ
• Ugandan officials say anti-homosexual law will be passed
• Uganda anti-homosexual bill: Christians threaten MPs
• Africa: Dealing with human trafficking, forced sex and labour
• South Africa 2010 World Cup: Safer sex for soccer fans
• Uganda: Gays, HIV+ people will be killed, sympathisers jailed
• Uganda-United States: Should We Send Aid?
• Botswana prisoners tortured and forced to have homosexual sex
• Congolese sex workers attacked for infecting Ugandans with HIV/AIDs
• The Great Deception: The Myth of a Non-Homosexual Africa
• Author Naija Launches New Book SPANISH FLYY
• Zimbabwe: PWDs demand condom packs in Braille to promote safe sex
• Men on Men rape cases in DR Congo: The ordeal of "bush wives"