• Ethiopia: Govt Launches Green Economic Funding Facilit
• Apple sues Amazon over Appstore name
• Amazon Appstore opens Tuesday
• AT&T buys T-Mobile rival for $39 billion
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Television, a real health hazard!
• Kenya mobile phone company Celtel embarks on social investment
• Egypt hosts ITU Telecom Africa conference
• Egyptian gov’t blocks opposition web site ahead of telecom conference
• Air transport IT summit to hold in Belgium
• India assists Mauritius to fight cyber crime
• Strike disrupts phone and internet services in Nigeria
• Camera that sees through clothes to revolutionize fight against terror
• Libya and Sudan sign contract with Arabsat in Morocco
• Microsoft’s Open XML joins HTML, PDF and ODF formats
• Ghana and India to forge closer bilateral ties
• Intel opens in Algeria
• Microsoft helps develop African micro-enterprise
• Telecom Egypt reports profit for 2007
• Congo hosts first African computer engineering exhibition
• Kenya : SMS text messages the new guns of war?
• Zimbabwe: three election candidates nominated
• ECOWAS - OSI extend cooperation
• Mobile bank for every African pocket?
• This week in Ghana
• Nigeria: Gas flaring wrecking Delta communities