• Kenyan security forces abuse residents
• Somali militia threaten the UK with attacks
• Clashes in Libya’s town of Bani Walid former leader Muammar Gaddafi’s bastion
• Several Nigerians killed following suspected Boko Haram Islamists attacks
• Resident in the city of Sirte in Libya implores for reconstruction
• Suspected Al-Shabab weapon seized in Puntland
• Captain Jack Stone released by kidnappers MEND
• MEND responsible for massive shell oil attack
• Moroccan security forces dismantle a new terrorist network
• Three terrorists sentenced in Morocco
• killing of Coptic Christians by Muslims on the rise
• Security in Algeria : Deadly attacks in Beni Amrane (Boumerdes).
• Terrorist group explains why planned attacks failed
• Barack Obama to visit Iraq ?
• President Bush’s "War on terror" term dumb ?
• The obscene act of mistaking Barack Obama for Ossama Bin Laden
• Central Africa vows to fight terrorism
• 27 year old State of Emergency in Egypt to be extended
• Anti-Terrorist squads in major cities to ward off Al Qaeda threats
• Arab League to cooperate with AU for peace in Darfur
• Security Council meets over Sudan rebel attack
• Horrific recounts of terror and desperation in Zimbabwe
• Al Qaeda terrorists eye Nigeria
• Shell station bombed
• Adan Ayrow’s Al Qaeda militants swear revenge ...
• Alleged Muslim Brotherhood terrorists arrested in Egypt