• Royal Wedding article from Al Jazeera’s wedding correspondent
• The Syndrome of the Talkative in African Politics
• Burqa Ban: Islamophobia verses the Enlightenment
• Cash and the Clueless Casanova
• The Last Straw (Part 2)
• The architecture of maternal death
• Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi speaks very good english
• The historic retreat of African autocrats
• Of Gaddafi and Arab racism towards Blacks
• The plight of the Tenant in Ghana
• Australia and New Zealand: Where are the natives?
• Al Qaeda in Yemen
• How I stumbled on my Facebook spy
• Africa’s women turn 50
• Why we can’t be charitable to Blair
• A call for sex workers’ rights in Africa
• Rwanda: Free press, post-genocide
• Ethiopia: U.S. foreign policy and unsafe abortion in Africa
• Ethiopian asceticism from India: Could this be the way out?
• Ethiopian government goes bankrupt: Could this be the way out?
• Antique Dutch law for Somali pirates: Could this be the way out?
• U.S. news media still can’t get it right on race
• "Intervention will harm Iran’s democratic movement”
• Death Becomes Him
• South Africa’s promising success
• Manipulating the memory of the Rwandan genocide