• Ethiopia and U.K. forge closer economic ties
• Southern African countries zero in on Gaddafi assets
• African hi-tech taking leading position
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe calls for foreign product boycott
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Senegal - Iran: From friendship to diplomatic war
• Sierra Leone: Ban on lucrative logging industry
• Zimbabwe lauded for halting diamond auction by Mugabe crony
• Zimbabwe auctions 300 000 diamond carats from controversial fields
• Ethiopia-Egypt accords, a danger to Nile Basin negotiations?
• Madagascar, Guinea, Niger get U.S. economic aid boot
• Land grabs in Africa: "The stakes are huge"
• Liberia’s shady diamond deals and free war criminals
• African Union: Experts Meet Ahead of the Extraordinary Conference of African Ministers of Economy and Finance
• The day Venezuela taught Nigeria a hard lesson
• Mali: Gov’t land deals forcing local farmers out of vocation?
• Ethiopian economy highly affected by Djibouti port tariffs
• IMF Announces Sale of 2 Metric Tons of Gold to the Bank of Mauritius
• Angola: Chinese violence and murders, protest or criminality?
• China buys Zimbabwe prison
• Guinea: Mixed feelings over Chinese take over of Guinea’s Bauxite mines
• Africa Needs Partnership, Not Handouts
• Ethiopian Commodity Exchange is big business not a charitable organization
• Africa: Rwanda President defends China, scorns western relations with Africa
• U.S.-Africa Business Summit: African business goes where it is most welcome
• Africa: Foreign fishing fleets depleting a potential wealth resource