• Ethiopia and U.K. forge closer economic ties
• Southern African countries zero in on Gaddafi assets
• African hi-tech taking leading position
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe calls for foreign product boycott
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Senegal - Iran: From friendship to diplomatic war
• Tanzanian President doesn’t believe China is “gobbling up” Africa
• Nigeria: Will China’s oil firm be different in operations in the Niger Delta?
• Africa and South America: A new world order confirmed
• Obama and African leaders talk about challenges facing the continent
• U.S.-Africa Business Summit explores tremendous growth potential
• World Bank’s 2010 doing business index: Ghana can do better!
• G20: Bonus for the poor?
• Burkina Faso: Investors snatch up shares despite meltdown
• United States: Africa poised to see robust economic growth in coming years
• Trade: Africa must play smart with Asia not just submit to partner strategies!
• Ethiopia-Israel: Avigdor Lieberman meets Meles Zenawi to promote commerce
• Ethiopia prepares to produce, consume and export bio-fuel
• Road to recession recovery: What about Africa?
• Africa becomes the world’s food basket at what cost?
• Algeria: Xenophobia against Chinese on the rise in Africa
• US-Africa: Mrs. Clinton to hone African Growth and Opportunity Act in Kenya
• Trade: 1% increase in Africa’s wealth equals 3 times its development aid
• U.S. - Africa trade: Africa to benefit more from AGOA with a developed manufacturing engine
• Obama in Ghana: A symbolic visit that hides a subtle US oil strategy?
• Needy Zimbabwe held hostage by Chinese loan over multi billion dollar resource