• 2011 elections in Zambia and Zimbabwe could be bloody
• Zambia: Sudan President’s invitation to summit questioned
• Malawi: French style retirement reform causes chaos
• Malawi leader under fire for planned Cuba trip
• Maputo riots blamed on rising wheat prices in Southern Africa
• Namibians slam Zambian president over missing activists
• Zimbabwe bullies Zambia for a ten year old debt
• Zambian head says insulting him is ’pornography’
• Travel ban affects Malawi President’s Commonwealth trip
• Zambia should raise electricity bills, says World Bank official
• Fuel Crisis-hit Malawi questions presidential jet purchase and Zimbabwe loan
• Zambia: President Banda backs acquittal of ex-President Chiluba over corruption
• Football: Zambia’s Sakuwaha rejects big Sudanese offer in favour of France for lower pay
• Zambia: Chiluba’s acquittal sets high hopes for ex Malawi president’s corruption case
• Zambia: Ex President Frederick Chiluba goes home a free man
• Zambia: President Chiluba gets weekend grace before prison term?
• Malawi: MCP rejects election results others concede
• Malawi Elections: President takes early lead but...
• Malawi: Presidents fight to become Presidents again
• Zambia: Withdrawing 5800 health licences to save lives?
• Zambia records falling rates in HIV related deaths
• Former Zambian first lady jailed on 5 counts of theft