• Arab League discusses Libyan situation as strikes hit Gaddafi compound
• Burundi: Lightning and torrential rains kill several children
• Libya stifles protests with pro-government rallies on TV
• Pope Benedict XVI and condoms, yes, but...
• Guinea: Election results raise ethnic tensions
• The Black woman’s new look
• Wole Soyinka: Words, deeds and a serious Nigerian political party
• Algeria snubs France in sahel counterterrorism initiative
• Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan, the facebook addict!
• Egypt: Middle East peace talks useless?
• September 11, Terry Jones and the Koran
• Sudan: North guilty of using LRA rebels to destabilize south?
• Nigeria: Extreme Islamists preparing to strike again?
• Rwanda Peacekeeping: Goodwill or Blackmail?
• New York Mosque and Obama: A right to have a right?
• Racism: UN accuses France
• Africa has more Serial-Killers than U.S. and Europe
• Vive La France and French Speaking Africa!
• South Sudan says Sudan Army backing militias
• After French restitution of Maori heads, African sacred artefacts next?
• Mauritania: Marginalised Black populations fight against Arabisation
• Uganda: Baganda mourn kings’ burnt tombs block President’s visit
• Ivory Coast at the threshold of a civil war?
• Tunisia-led pro-Libya proposal for AU chair may split Africa
• Ethiopia-Ogaden: Somali ethnicity wages war for secession amid murky claims
• Somalia: AU accuse MPs for backing insurgents, al-Shabab promises terror on Uganda and Burundi