• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Ethiopia: A new law for horticulture producing and exporting enterprises
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Ethiopia: Kenyan protests could compromise mega electric project?
• Ethiopia: Invading locusts threatening vast areas
• Ethiopian Minister revists sensitive Nile water share issue
• Nile Basin: Ethiopia disappointed over Egypt and Sudan’s unfair advantage
• Ethiopian government’s NGO restriction "baseless"
• Bashir’s ICC indictment: Moreno-Ocampo meets AU official in Addis Ababa
• Ethiopia: Somali regional election poses a constitutional quagmire
• Ethiopian man, jailed over US diplomat’s murder, claims ’rape’
• Addis Ababa: ICC prosecutor condemns AU support for Bashir, appeals Sudan genocide case
• Renewed US-Ethiopia relations to safeguard stability in Somalia
• Ethiopian Airlines: Long-term benefits of Dreamliner fleet outweigh delay related inconvenience
• Ethiopia’s mega Gilgel Gibe III Hydropower project makes a headway
• Ethiopia: Concerns over health preparedness grows as Swine flu (A/H1N1) cases rise
• Ethiopia: Indian bank to open African office in Addis
• Ethiopia: Somalis and Eritreans flee to Ethiopia en masse
• Ethiopia: Foreign travels by government officials restricted
• Ethiopian government to return coffee hoarders’ money?
• Ethiopian PM underlines biofuels as crucial for combating climate change
• Ethiopia quarantines several against ’Swine Flu’
• Ethiopia: NBE fails to contain monetary growth target
• Addis Ababa: Southern Sudan expresses misgivings about the North