• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Ethiopia: A new law for horticulture producing and exporting enterprises
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Ethiopia: Kenyan protests could compromise mega electric project?
• Ethiopia increases benzine supplies from Sudan
• Ethiopia: Asset registeration and Anti-corruption bill triggers heated debate
• Egypt-Ethiopia: Egypt becomes biggest commercial land acquisitor in Ethiopia
• Ethiopia-Egypt accords, a danger to Nile Basin negotiations?
• Ethiopian famine exaggerated?
• Ethiopian PM surprised by Libyan dissent over Eritrea sanctions
• Ethiopia: Meles Zenawi expresses disappointment over climate talks
• Ethiopian PM: "U.S. or Mars ambassador... won’t have any impact on elections!"
• Ethiopia-Kenya: Kenya’s offer to finance Gibe III a double standard?
• Ethiopia: Norway joins China in mega hydropower project
• Ethiopian petition on climate change sent to Barack Obama
• Ethiopian economy highly affected by Djibouti port tariffs
• Ethiopian Federal court yet to hear coup plotters’ sentence recommendations
• Ethiopian government’s aid discrimination evoked by British minister
• Ethiopian PM to meet British Minister over restrictive NGO legislation
• Ethiopia: New law bans food imports in a backdrop of food crisis
• Ethiopia and Kenya make joint request to World Bank over electricity supply
• Ethiopia: Gov’t to fire German company in favour of local contractors
• Ethiopia: No more crucial plane services for organizations
• Ethiopian Shipping Lines’ Chinese boat order pending decision from Ministry of Finance