• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Ethiopia: A new law for horticulture producing and exporting enterprises
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Ethiopia: Kenyan protests could compromise mega electric project?
• Six African countries fare worst on The Global Hunger Index
• Ethiopian Ministers accuse Oxfam for inflating figures
• Ethiopian Airlines set to upgrade training academy with French assistance
• Horn of Africa and Ethiopia get multi-million disaster relief fund from the U.K.
• Ethiopia: UNICEF and WHO join forces to save children
• New Ethiopian economic policy, a case of "robbing peter to pay paul"?
• Ethiopian economy faces serious setbacks
• Ethiopia: Nationwide housing project puts economy in danger
• Ethiopia embarks on a national petition collection program ahead of crucial climate summit
• Ethiopian opposition criticize subsidy reimbursement clause
• Ethiopia: AACC urges gov’t to compensate businesses for Eritrean port losses
• South Sudan gov’t reveals a deliberate intention to block CPA implementation
• Ethiopia-Israel: Avigdor Lieberman meets Meles Zenawi to promote commerce
• Ethiopian authorities detain US reporter
• Ethiopia prepares to produce, consume and export bio-fuel
• Ethiopia: Strange disease causing several deaths in Addis not unexpected
• Ethiopia and Eritrea to pay for war damages: Ethiopia not satisfied with ruling
• Ethiopia: Ethiopian Airlines postpones Airbus purchasing order?
• Ethiopia: Food crisis blamed on disastrous policy compounded by killer disease in Amhara region
• Ethiopia: Swine flu/A-H1N1 testing in Kenya questioned