• Morocco: The loneliness of an intersex
• Arab World’s Revolutionary Immolations and ’Martyrdom’ Change
• Algeria’s of state of emergency: The more things change...
• Algeria protests take place amid 30,000 police deployment
• When revolution rocks North Africa and the Middle East
• Christmas jingle bells ring loud in Islamic North Africa
• Madagascar: Andry Rajoelina won’t budge
• Guinea: The end of a tumultuous era?
• Sudan: Omar Bashir promises friendly separation
• Haiti Earthquake: A horrible death toll expected as assistance pour in
• Egypt - Algeria: A dangerous and bloody football match
• AngolaGate: France-Angola: Charles Pasqua reveals secrets from the very top
• Press Freedom: France overtaken by Ghana, Mali, South Africa and Namibia
• UNESCO: How Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova out-manoeuvred Farouk Hosni of Egypt
• Senegal: President to change constitution to seek lifetime in office?
• Paris: New step in "ill-gotten gains" scandal involving 3 African leaders