• Salva Kiir wants CPA respected after release of Sudan referendum results
• Ivory Coast: A battle over financial signature
• Pope Benedict XVI and condoms, yes, but...
• Ivory Coast elections peaceful in Abidjan, chaotic in Paris
• Africans, the Catholic church and an unequal reward
• Wole Soyinka: Words, deeds and a serious Nigerian political party
• Air Arabia: Low-cost revolution in Middle East and North Africa
• Al-Shebab extends Uganda-Burundi threats abroad
• Guinea: Court keeps electoral process in check
• Congo train disaster death toll rising
• Congo: Tragic train crash leaves several dead
• Switzerland: No hiding place for stolen African assets
• South Africa’s Life, Above All at Cannes Film Festival
• Swaziland’s green fighter Thuli Makama wins Goldman Prize
• Mauritania: An African state where Blacks are "second class citizens"
• White Material: A tale of White superiority
• Liya Kebede on the silver screen with Waris Dirie
• Haiti: SOS via SMS
• Côte d’Ivoire: Peace villages for little model citizens
• Aviation: Lufthansa, Brussels, Swiss together in the African skies
• African Footballer of the Year: BBC opens votes
• Gabon-France: Ali Bongo’s visit to help restore France’s image?
• The Oprah Winfrey Show: An uncertain future?
• FIMA 2009: The new international fashion trend will be African
• Guinea: Junta leader held "hostage" by the military and people
• South Sudan: Consensus at last?