• Salva Kiir wants CPA respected after release of Sudan referendum results
• Ivory Coast: A battle over financial signature
• Pope Benedict XVI and condoms, yes, but...
• Ivory Coast elections peaceful in Abidjan, chaotic in Paris
• Africans, the Catholic church and an unequal reward
• Wole Soyinka: Words, deeds and a serious Nigerian political party
• AIDS Vaccine: Thailand tests yield positive results ahead of South African test results
• Kenya: "Solar ya Simu”" a solar powered mobile phone to cope with Africa’s electricity challenges
• World Championships: Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa confirm Africa’s excellence
• Gold and Sex: The morphological contradictions of Caster Semenya
• Tunisia: Woman expecting 12 babies experienced phantom pregnancy
• Scotland and US struggle over the release of Libyan Lockerbie bomber
• Ethiopia: Kenenisa Bekele, Gebreselassie’s surprising heir
• HIV/AIDS: First South African vaccine being tested in Cape Town and Soweto
• Good-bye Michael Jackson
• Michael Jackson and his African affairs
• Côte d’Ivoire: November 29 set for Ivorian elections
• South Africa: Zuma’s first ladies, a real headache !
• South Africa: That Africa that is not really African
• Fighting Nazism with Racism: A worrying discovery
• Madagascar: Ravalomanana’s shadow haunts Rajoelina
• Rwanda to become English-speaking
• South Africa : Miners ask for more security
• Harubuntu 2008 : a competitive exam to push those who contribute to Africa’s development.
• Ananzie.net, Africa and its diaspora’s website
• AGROED: bioenergy at the service of african development.