• Malawi’s jailed witches get a lease of life
• Fuel crisis hits Southern African countries amid protests
• Malawi bill seeks to punish public farting and fortune tellers
• Zambian separatists in treason charge as regional secession battles grow
• Malawi: Coup plot or smear campaign within ruling party?
• Botswana moves to tackle complex HIV situation
• Botswana: President Ian Khama’s quest for a first lady
• Malawi’s flag war gets support from Catholic Church
• Zimbabwe: South Korean investment agreements "null and void"
• ’Funny money’ from China a cause of Zambian mineworkers’ shootings?
• Ian Khama, from Mugabe critic to advocate?
• Zambia: History to remember president over legalised corruption
• Swaziland: King Mswati the cuckold!
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe’s Zanu-PF splitting from within
• Shamed Malawi gay couple break-up, one to remarry
• Malawi gay sentence attracts international condemnation
• Malawi gay couple found guilty under colonial era laws
• Zimbabwe: Mugabe orders extensive export of wildlife to North Korea
• Zambian politicians at each other’s throats over HIV and Heart tests
• Zambian President Banda warned of imminent ’war’
• Swaziland: Denmark begged to impose targetted sanctions
• Zambia President Rupiah Banda excoriated for apathy
• Botswana: Ex President faces embarrassment
• Zimbabwe and South African Toyota cars recalled
• Botswana-Zimbabwe diplomatic relations take a damaging turn
• Botswana-Zimbabwe diplomatic row over armed scouts imminent