• Ethiopia led Nile treaty gains ground as Burundi joins
• Ethiopia: A double standard on land related issues
• Ethiopia: No hope for Ethio Telecom employees?
• Ethiopia: A new law for horticulture producing and exporting enterprises
• Ethiopian economy’s new gold rush
• Ethiopia: Kenyan protests could compromise mega electric project?
• Silence over Ethiopian land grab broken
• Ethiopia: Four NGOs get government ban
• Ethiopian government price ceiling to be readjusted?
• Ethiopia braces for oil shortage as Sudan shuts pipes
• Addis Ababa: France and U.N. seek good governance in Africa
• Ethiopia’s most powerful female politician steps down
• Ethiopia: African Union summit not in danger, says official
• Ethiopia: Mega irrigation project on disputed river planned
• Ethiopia: Somali and Gambella abuses decried
• Ethiopia: Chinese smugglers risk 10 years in prison
• Posting of Ethiopian South Sudan poll results begin
• Ethiopia: Devalutation and speedy growth breed economic chaos?
• Ethiopia’s grain market in danger?
• Ethiopia: Meles Zenawi sends strong warning to chaotic businesses
• Ethiopia gets a US $27m Chinese leather factory
• Ethiopia: High remittance figures from World Bank ridicule national statistics
• Ethiopia: Power sector faces uncertainty
• Ethiopia: Agricultural sector gets positive forecast
• Ethiopia: Top official nabbed over corruption
• Ethiopia gets multi-million dollar funding for agriculture sector