• Exposing Nigeria’s hyena handlers
• Libyan-Gaza-Israel Amalthea aid ship standoff as it happened
• Libya pledges strong ties with Sudan as border closes
• Fashionable burqas or a political statement
• Drug cartels losing ground in African drug war?
• Libyan crash leaves one survivor, ash cloud causes "unlikely"
• Conflicting reports of Ethiopian troops’ return to Somalia
• Obama’s plan deals a blow to Nigeria’s faltering economy
• Algerian anger over amendment, Bouteflika stands alone
• Jailed ex-ally marks Omar Bashir’s murky political future
• Did Gaddafi know his King of kings initiative was illegal...
• No list yet for US led anti-pirate force, but Australia wants in
• Rebel group Lord’s Resistance Army in shambles
• Rumours surrounding the death of Guinean President
• China moves to stave off Somali pirates
• President of Guinea is not dead
• Single African currency: Experts to draw a roadmap
• S. Africa asks Mugabe to grow up and withholds aid to Zimbabwe
• Night of Chaos, Gunfire and Looting in North Kivu, DRC
• City sinks as gov’t officials fight
• Fuel tanker explosion kills several people in Cameroon
• Who wants to kill Barack Obama?
• Françoise Mbango Etoné consoles Cameroon football enthusiasts
• Football : Three African teams in Beijing Olympics quarter-final
• Mugabe is a ’political criminal’ says top foreign politician
• An unusual serial rapist and killer arrested